Thursday, April 15, 2010

God's Protection

It has been a tough week for us. We feel Satan is working on us this week for some reason and all we can do is pray. Wednesday-Saturday Jeff, Grace and myself had a stomach bug. Friday Jared hurt his back while jumping on the trampoline. Sunday Caden cuts him self shaving. Monday we find a Copperhead in our back yard. Monday Jared falls at the baseball field and cuts his hand and leg almost needing stitches... Wednesday Caden complains of his stomach and throat hurting... Thursday I woke up with both eyes swollen shut. I picked up Caden from school at 3:00 today and he was running a fever of 103.5! Later...I find that someone hit my car at some point today. While working on our garden one of the fence panels with rusty huge nails fell and hit Jared on the side of his head. This was very scary!! "In shock" he said the nail hit my head am I bleeding?! He was okay, just a scratch. The Lord protected him with out a doubt! THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!! Satan you will not win! God has and will continue to protect us, I believe this with out a doubt. All this along with baseball games Monday...Tuesday...and Friday. I'm thinking Caden will miss school and Fridays game. We did have some good moments this week....I took Jared out of School today because he had an appointment with Tom. We enjoyed our lunch together at Double Dave's before his app. I really enjoy spending one on one time with the kids, I wish I could do this more often. Also, here are some pictures of Monday and Tuesday at the ball field.
We enjoy watching him play because he enjoys it sooo much...you would never guess it though because he's a very serious ball player...wonder where he got that from ;)

My brothers and sisters, consider it nothing but joy when you fall into all sorts of trials, because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect effect, so that you will be perfect and complete, not deficient in anything. James 1:2-4

1 comment:

  1. What a week for you! I know how you feel! This week has been similar for us too!!

    Miss seeing you guys! Steve was just saying how he missed Fellowship and seeing Jeff and Eric! We need to go camping soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...