Saturday, June 12, 2010

Learning Something New

The other day while Jared was at swim class a friend and I were talking, I told her I didn't know how to French Braid, but I would love to learn. She was kind enough to give me a quick lesson on Grace and her daughters hair. She said a good way to practice is to braid around the front and the side instead of down the back of her head that way you don't have to worry about keeping the braid straight.. Excellent idea!

So yesterday I thought I would give it a try.

Not too good. I'll keep practicing ;)

Grace sat still while watching TV. She seemed pretty pleased with her first braid.

Each time he said, "My grace is all you need, My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses so that the power of Christ can work through me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...