Monday, June 14, 2010

Little Monkey

Caden said, "Mom come see! Grace is climbing over the gate." I said, "Really over both gates?" "YES! You have got to come see!" So I grabbed my camera to show her Daddy when he got home from work today. And sure enough...

Busted!
We tried putting up both gates this weekend to see if this would keep her in her room during "rest time." She started climbing over one gate when the boys got out of school last week. She knows they are in their room reading or watching a movie quietly and she refuses to miss out.

Little Monkey is what Jared called her when she completed her climb. He said, (in amazement) "You are just like a little monkey aren't you?"
 


As the brand name on one of the gates suggest,
"Safety 1st."
So back to the drawing board. ;)
 
Let us be bold, then, and say," The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?" Hebrews 13:6
Verse for her Daddy & I to remember) ...we know how troubles can develop passionate patience in us, and how that patience in turn forges the tempered steel of virtue, keep us alert for whatever God will do next. Romans 5:3

4 comments:

  1. This made me laugh. So very cute! She's got to keep up with 2 brothers you know. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very agile and does not seem to be afraid of anything. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl missed you at the bowling alley today. We HAVE got to get these girls together. I think they would be two peas in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I wish we could have gone too. Today is my Dad's 60th Birthday, so we spent the afternoon with my parents. Lets try to get together next week! I'm free Tuesday & Wednesday so just let me know!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...