Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Grace's Thoughts

There are times I can read my children like a book ;) and tonight happen to be one of those times.
Mommy!..Your really going to let Jared comb my hair and put it up in a ponytail?!



Okay that's enough now...Stop!










Fine then!...

Just hurry please!!








Mom please make him stop

Yay!..all done! See..it wasn't that bad.

I told Grace to bring me her "ponytail" so I could fix her hair and to get it out of her eyes. Jared was sitting beside her and said, I can do it! Are you sure?! Yea. I have seen you and daddy do it several times. Okay, go head. Well he did it and he did a great job.. Better yet, they both survived;)

I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...