Saturday, May 01, 2010

Random Thoughts

This week has been a busy one to say the least ;) Getting ready for two garage sales... one practice... three baseball games and a family Birthday Party. Makes me tired just typing this:) Rockies won Fridays game 7-8 yay! They played some very good games this week even going into extra innings! I started feeling not so well at the garage sale and by 8 o'clock I had a headache so bad I thought about going to the hospital. (Yes, this brought back very bad memories for us) After Jeff and I praying and I taking pain meds I was in bed by 9:00. I felt so much better this morning after a good night sleep. Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers.
Some random pictures of Jared and Grace today.
Her daddy came home from the movies the other night with these 3-D glasses. She just loves these "movie star" glasses.

Daddy got a great picture of me cutting Jared's hair tonight in our "Bathroom Barber Shop"
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...