Thursday, May 13, 2010

Toothache

Yes...Caden lost another tooth. He jumped in the car after school on Wednesday and said "Mom I have a surprise for you." Really. What is it!? Just LOOK :)) WOW! It was just a little loose on Sunday when his Nenaw asked him if he had lost anymore, we were pleased to say "no not yet!" We were hoping this one would hang on a little longer to give some of the others time to come in. Tonight he didn't eat all of his dinner, I asked him if he was feeling okay, he said "yea..my teeth are just hurting a little." (trying to keep from chewing on his gums). Mashed Potatoes & Milkshakes maybe IT for a while.
Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...