Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thank you so much for being the Godly woman and mother that you are... For you and Dad raising your kids to know and love the LORD. I Love you Mom!

This Mother's Day was very special to me in so many ways.. Every year the kids climb in bed to snuggle and to wish me a happy mother's day...they are sooo sweet!..This is always my favorite part of the day, and a wonderful way to start the day. After church and great fellowship with friends we had a wonderful lunch with Jeff's parents at The Jalapen'o Tree.
After getting home we slipped into comfy clothes, enjoyed a Sunday afternoon nap and hung out in the back yard enjoying the cool Sunday breeze.


A few weeks ago I asked my hubby if he would build me a small table to go with our new swing.

He built and gave it to me today for Mother's Day. Thank you honey, I know right now your really busy with work, you did this special just for me. I love you, and you did a wonderful job!

Tonight just before Grace went to bed, she walked up to me and gave me a big ((hug)) and said... "Happy Mother's Day." Wow! What a wonderful surprise, and a great way to end the day. Jeff asked her if she would say it again so that he could record it. I have tried to upload it (voice message) several times and blogger won't let it upload:(
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

"Before I formed you in your mother's womb I chose you. Before you were born I set you apart. I appointed you to be a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...