Thursday, May 27, 2010

What a Mess...

my little girl got herself into last weekend. When Papaw came over to help Jeff with the roofing project... The kids were running around playing...or watching Daddy and Papaw working. Grace was having a blast playing on Papaw's tractor trailer. We all thought nothing of it. Until...

(She's just a little ticklish) ;)

It was time to wash up for nap. As I'm washing her (legs and arms!) I notice that she's not coming clean. I said... "Girl what in the world did you get into?!" This was not dirt I was seeing on my daughter...this looks like tar!...that soap, water and alcohol will not touch. I then tell one of the boys (can't remember which) to go get your daddy! I need his help getting this stuff off of her. About a minute later the boys walk in with this tub of grease looking stuff..saying Papaw said to use this...this will get it off! Papaw was right, this greasy "Gojo" stuff was a lifesaver!

The Lord deserves praise! Day after day he carries our burden, the God who delivers us. Psalm 68:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...