Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Appointments

This week has been busy with Doctors Appointments. The boys had a good report from the Dentist. No cavities! Yay! The dentist told us several years ago that Jared would eventually need braces. Well, that time has come. We will be seeing an Orthodontist in a few weeks. Today Jared had his Opthamoligist appointment. He was nervous, but ready to make the switch to contacts.
He did great. I am so proud of him!
Over the past 2 years I've gotten used to seeing my son in glasses...It's going to take me some time to get used to seeing his beautiful eyes again without them. Driving home and free from his frames :) and reading everything in sight :)

Who sees what The Strong God reveals, who bows in worship and sees what's real. Numbers 24:17

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jared, putting in those contacts. I still remember the first time I put mine in. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...