Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Summer School

Is where my boys will be if this frigid icy weather continues.

We did enjoy spending the day together though!

I even let Miss. Grace play with Play-Doh:)

She has only been begging since August to play with it! ;) I've never been much of a Play-Doh fan for the kiddos...as you can see I only let her pick one color to play with at a time. ;) I will say though she did VERY well and I just might let her play with it again, in a few months. Just kidding!

As much as I love the fall and winter months and spending snow days with my boys, I'm not in favor of going to school till July. ;)

He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’ Job 37:6

2 comments:

  1. You just now let her play with her birthday gift?! GIRL!!! That is just wrong. Wrong!!

    My kids will be out before yours. LOL Chels begged to be let out early. I laughed. I told her one problem with homeschooling is that we do not always cancel for bad weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm awful. But, I did have it put up in the top of my closet so that she wouldn't see it everyday...:/

    I know! We will be in school till July if this weather keeps up... No summer camps or VBS for us! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...