Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday

Nenaw!
We had a fun visit today at Nenaw and Papaw's house, Grace was so excited she said all afternoon she was going to feed the squirrels, and skunks, with Papaw. :)
Papaw and Caden shooting a few hoops. Jared was in the house visiting with Nenaw and playin video games.

I can't believe it, we planted these Plum trees one week ago and we already have blooms!


No pictures this time but our cucumbers already have sprouts too! I am so excited! I know, I know, I'm a dork:)


“How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!”
Psalm 139:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...