Monday, February 07, 2011

He Is As Big As the Universe

I love the morning snuggle time with the boys, just before it's time to get up and go, go, go, to get ready for school.

Last week Caden said, "Mom, is God really as big as the universe and as small as a mouse all at the same time?"

I said, "Yes, he sure is, he is so small that"....Caden interrupts...."He fit inside my heart!"...."So, if he is as big as the universe that makes his pinky toe as big as the earth!"

The kids are very good entertainment, they keep us laughing all the time, we really never know what they will do or say next. :)

“For we live by believing and not by seeing.” 2 Corinthians 5:7

2 comments:

  1. He is too funny! I love it! Jacklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! May I quote him? What an adorable mom/son moment. Ginny DeBoer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...