Monday, February 28, 2011

Suites

On Saturday Nana came by the house for a quick visit. Well, she ended up taking the kids with her over night. Wow! What a nice surprise!
This was the prefect opportunity for Jeff and I to take a little get away trip. Okay, well, not really a trip, but we did get away. Away from the house, and the everyday chores. We had a fabulous night.

This picture makes me laugh, I'm not sure why, it just does. Maybe it's my funny polished toes, or maybe it's the two coke zero's on the coffee table by the couch. Hmmm.....:)

We were only gone one night but we are so thankful for a little time together. It was so nice. Thank you Nana & Papaw.

“He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.” Psalm 62:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...