Friday, February 04, 2011

Did You Wash Your Hands

Last night Jeff told me that Caden would like to watch Jared take his contacts out tomorrow. I said, "Okay. He will need to remind me tomorrow night, so that we won't forget." Well I remembered tonight. Jared takes them out just before getting in the shower (to prevent him from washing them out of his eyes, and down the drain) so we waited on Caden to get out of the shower and allowed him to watch:)

I love Caden's expression!!! I saw his face and as I went for my camera I heard him say, "Did you wash your hands!?!" Jared said, "Yes Caden..."

In view of all this, make every effort to respond to God's promises. Supplement your faith with a generous provision of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge. 2 Peter 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...