Saturday, February 26, 2011

Our Week

Has been busy. No, we haven't done a lot of extra errands, or running around town. We have been busy with busted water pipes.
No not from the cold weather, it survived that, but it couldn't survive Caden. See the baseball bat? That's what happens when an 8 year old boy is pretending to hit the ball out of the park!:) He came running inside saying,"Mom there is water shooting out all over the ground out there by the tree!" Caden, you hit it with your bat didn't you?! Yes, I didn't mean to though. Thankfully, he and I got it shut off within 10 minutes, I would have hated to see that water bill. :)

We have also been busy putting Jeff"s roof up on his shop.

The boys have enjoyed helping with this project.


All the while Grace was picking flowers. I don't know what it is about these weeds, but all three kids loved picking these weeds that look like little flowers. ;)

Jeff was on top of the ladder and she was trying to give him the flowers.
"Here you go Daddy!"
Thank you sweetheart.
This is my favorite. Jeff working with flowers in his shirt pocket.
Caden giving Jared a hard time while cleaning up...
Jared giving Caden a hard time. Ugh, my boys!
We had plans to meet some friends at the Winter Jam concert last night but had to cancel. Jared and I have been sick with a stomach virus. Thankfully we hadn't told the kids, Jeff and I were bummed enough for them.

“If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” Ecclesiastes 4:10

1 comment:

  1. We were bummed also! I hated that you had to miss you. It was a blast! We will catch the next concert. Jeremy Camp??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...