Saturday, October 01, 2011

198 over 103

This week has been full of all sorts of surprises. From Jeff's new work schedule to doctor appointment's, lab work, (twice in one day) to a sonogram and hearing the words a possible hysterectomy. This has not been a fun week for me. But with God I (we) will persevere!!! Next week will in tell yet another doctor appointment and possibly more lab work, and that will be okay, I suppose. I am only blogging this to have this in our family journal. I am so sorry if I have worried anyone this was not my intent at all. The only ones that knew of this were my parents and our neighbors. Our sweet neighbors and I were planning a garage sale and we had to cancel Thursday evening to rush off to the emergency care clinic. The title 198 over 103 was my blood pressure reading on Wednesday at my routine Doctors appointment. Dr. Mauldin and his nurses have been so wonderful and have worked hard to get me in with my regular physician this coming Monday. The sonogram and possible hysterectomy has nothing to do with my blood pressure totally separate complication.

This sweet little boy was worried about me and would push the the button every five minutes on the blood pressure machine until we made him go to bed at 10:30 on Thursday night. This reminds me of the sweet stories I have heard for years about how Jeff would stay up late taking care of his Mother when he was little. 

“Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.” Romans 12:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...