Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Will Blog To Remember...

I have felt pretty good over the past couple of days, and yesterday I was feeling like my old self again. I had truly forgotten how it felt to feel good. Crazy, I know. My blood pressure going up has just been a slow process over the past 6 months that I really didn't know how bad I felt until yesterday, when I felt so wonderful! So good, I thought, I would go without taking my meds. and try to keep my blood pressure down on my own. I should've known better, right?! I woke up this morning feeling dizzy even before I got out of bed. My blood pressure was 160 over 101. Oh my goodness. I will NEVER skip a day of my blood pressure medicine again.

“Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16 -18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...