Friday, October 14, 2011

Magna-Doodle, Weather & Sports

I adore my children but I'm not one of these mothers who thinks their children are geniuses.

Grace is SO into drawing right now and the other day she drew her self portrait. Silly girl! 
 I know all children have different things they excel at early. She did not get her artistic ability from me. She may not be the smartest kid in her class (or maybe she will) - but she is so musical and artistic and I love that about her.

The BEAUTIFUL sunrise on our way to school on Tuesday morning.
I would not have minded if it had rained all day or even all week. But I'm very thankful for what we did get!

We have also enjoyed watching
the Rangers......
And The Bobcats play! Awesome catch, Caden!
Now... get off of my son! ;)

“...let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.”Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...