Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Red"

Not long into the first practice 'Red' became his name with his team mates.
I've loved watching my boy play every weekend.
It's been a lot of fun!
The season is over, and I am happy to announce... I survived his first football season. ;) I loved his Coach and Caden is already looking foward to next year!
We ended the season... 
with a fun football party at Gym Fit!
It was a hit with the kids. What a fun place to go play!
Proud of you Caden!..oh I'm sorry, I mean Red! ;)

Maybe a little too much  fun. Lol! I haven't done a cartwheel in over in over 15 years! :)

This was last night during the Ranger game. After a football game, and two parties he (they) couldn't keep his eyes open any longer. What a fun weekend we all got to spend together!

Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.Ephesians 4:29

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to both of you. mom for making it through & Caden for doing a great job. Like the cartwheel too. You are braver than I am.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...