Friday, October 21, 2011

Sun Flower

Thank you so much for the phone calls; texts and emails over the past few days. Your prayer and encouragement mean so much to Jeff and I. I am feeling a lot better. I did something yesterday that I haven't done in months, I was able to spend a few hours in town with out feeling exhausted or just staying home. Baby steps. Right? 
 We will go back to the Dr on Monday, I say "we" because Jeff has a few questions for my doctor. "Help me, My wife is going crazy!" Ha!! Just kidding!..well, kinda. ;)


A little art lesson on a beautiful Monday afternoon...

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. Psalm 103:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...