Saturday, October 29, 2011

Stress & Success

A friend sent this to me and it made me laugh! This is how Jeff and I feel in our lives right now.  


His job has been so stressful on our family. It has left us wondering if he will be let go, but mostly it has left us wondering if this was what the Lord wanted for our family and if he should look for another job. The Lord is faithful and He answers this every time we wonder.With my health problems, I am learninng how to let things "roll" off of me, as my Mom would say. This has been difficult for me but I am getting there. Trinity is not worth my marriage or my life. We are learning to be more patient and understanding of others, Trinity is just trying to do it's best to fix the million dollar mess up, and yes it's causing my husdand to work 6 twelve hour days, sorry.. nights until Jan. I just keep telling myself, "January...not too much longer".

We have been blessed through all of this though, Jeff has 3 weeks of vacation and 60 sick days. And he is taking all three weeks of vac. before December 31st. God is good! We will be able to have Christmas with our famiilies! The Lord knew we needed to save up during the year.

Speaking of vacation, we are headed to Arkansas this week!! This is the first time we have pulled the kids out of school during the week to go on vacation. We are soooo excited! Don't worry, we called the school to get their work for next week. ;)  When Jared was telling one of his teachers he wouldn't be at school, she asked if everything okay. He said, yes we haven't had a lot of time with my Dad so we are going camping in Arkansas to spend time together! She thought that was a good idea! Personally, we don't really care what the school thinks, they are my children. Lol! But, I thought that was really sweet!!

“Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.”
Psalm 37:7

1 comment:

  1. Love the cartoon. You guys have been in our prayers. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...