Sunday, October 02, 2011

Pre-School

I love that Grace enjoys learning. She loves going to Mothers Day Out but wishes she could go to Kindergarten. :( Every night after tucking her in bed she asks, "Am I going to school tomorrow?" We are enjoying her last year at home together, and with her Daddy's new work schedule he is able to spend more time with her. This is really a blessing, time we can never get back. I am going to miss her so much when she starts school next year.
First time to write her name all by herself!
When did she get sooo big??

Congratulations Jared for making 1st chair trumpet second week in a row!!

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...