Sunday, October 09, 2011

Mom & Me Campout

I can not believe that my boys are now too old for the Cub Scout Mom and Me camp out. One of my very first blog posts were about our fun weekend together. You can click...  here ... and read it if your interested. I can not believe how big they have gotten since then. :( 

They are too old to go and play all day but are encouraged to volunteer and help make it a fun experience for the little cubs and their moms! Next year Caden will also join the scouts ( he could have joined this year but didn't because of football. Not going to be the case for next year. He will just have to miss that game;) And I may just go along to volunteer my time as well. Not just to necessarily be with my boys but just to help out.

With the boys meeting at 6am Jared was up early... really too early, 4:30am.. I guess he didn't want to be late. You see where he ended up..in my bed. It doesn't matter how old they get, I still love it when I hear, "Mom can I lay with you".

Look at how he is standing and tell me he is not a "Cornett" Ha!

We enjoyed our few minutes sitting out side wating on his ride to pick him up.Thank you Diane. Everything looks so different out side at  5:30 in the morning. It is really kinda peaceful.

Caden  woke up at 8 o'clock and he told me," Jared didn't say goodbye."  I said, "Baby he left at 5:45. He didn't want to wake you. Did you want him to though?" As he slowly turns away, he nods yes. This was really sweet and so sad. Caden does love his brother, even though he would never admit it to Jared! Ha :)

Jared came home this afternoon stinky filthy and exhausted. He's already showered and in his pjs. Hehehe! But he is enjoying it and had a good time volunteering at Mom & Me!

And a little update on how I'm doing..
Ugh!...Really? I could be doing better, this is with medication.
But I have this little girl to help take care of me..
I was taking a nap and she brought me a healthy snack in bed. Love her!

Never walk away from someone who deserves help; your hand is God's hand for that person. Proverbs 3:27

1 comment:

  1. Andrew should be there next year! He's excited about Boy Scouts. See you Thursday;your choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...