Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Caden Luke!

You came into our lives 8 years ago today!
Every year on your birthday I remember back like it was yesterday, I went to my routine doctors appt. and I thought everything was fine. I did tell the doctor, "my water didn't break but I (my tummy) just feel different." After a quick sonogram we found very little amniotic fluid. You were born 3 hours later and my doctor said to us..."It is a lot worse than I thought. You now have no fluid, the baby had only maybe 30 more minutes." Gunner was born less than 24 hours later and very sick. Nana and Papaw had a 5 hour drive and in a hurry to be there before he was born! For months we planned for the 29th but all along the Lord knew your arrival into our lives!
Can't imagine

our lives
with out this cute little redheaded boy.
Happy Birthday!







August 3, 2007 Almost 5!

Happy 6th Birthday

Happy 7th!
And Today!

“You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.” Psalm 92:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...