Tuesday, August 24, 2010

These Days

We are on the couch reading books and playing with Barbie....

...or drinking juice and watching Diego.

Below are a few pictures of our baby's toe. Consider yourself warned.


Still pretty swollen.

She is doing very well through this ordeal.

The Doctor said that the skin still had some blood flow, but wasn't sure if it will be enough for it to reattach. We will remain hopeful.

When I felt my feet slipping, you came with your love and kept me steady. And when I was burdened with worries, you comforted me and made me feel secure. Psalm 94:18-19

2 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful!! We are sorry Miss Grace!! Enjoy resting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! She is one tough little girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...