Monday, August 02, 2010

Seen Through the Eyes of Boys

In Colorado!
Caden and I had a great time in Colorado with Nana and Papaw, and this is our story.
On the second day I tried to get a picture of me while taking pictures.
This is one of the pictures we took of our Nana and Papaw.
Nana found this good picture place not to far away from our campsite so we just had to take a few pictures.

Caden and Nana

Papaw and Jared

We stopped on our jeep ride to rest for a little bit and we found a creek and it was very cool. I found a rock and I threw it into the pipe and about two seconds later it shot out like a rocket! It was cool.


"Even though I never saw a snow avalanche I thought it was really cool" Caden said. Papaw asked us "Do you know why the trees are gone?" I said,"An avalanche of snow?" Then he said,"Absolutely correct." And yes, please ignore my reflection.

I took this picture because I thought my mom would like it and cause it is very pretty.

If you look closely you can see Caden and I wrestling by the water.

Watch out Papaw if you get to close you'll make us slip...

I took these pictures to show mom and dad how close we were to the edge of the mountain.

When is Jared's memory card going to get full..because hes taken way too many pictures of me.

That is the North Clear Creek Falls.
It's on my bookmark that I found at the general store. My memory card was full, so I wanted to delete pictures to show mom and dad this cool water fall!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jared and Caden! Looks like y'all had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...