Monday, August 30, 2010

Home

Home is where we have spent our days since she got hurt last weekend. She's worn her little house shoes but I haven't made her try her tennis shoes just yet. The thought of her stumping her toe or someone stepping on it just makes me too nervous. Not too much longer though and she will be ready to meet her Nana and Papaw for lunch again and also go back to MDO!
She keeps me laughing. I never know what this girl will do next.

Today I got a puzzle down for her to work on...

when I walked back into the room she was wearing her "new princess glasses."

She was so excited to show me her "heart train." Later she placed all four heart rings inside each one.

Last week she was playing in her room, and as I walked by she was talking and having the best time. After I found her ;) I had to go grab my camera to get a picture of this! Have you been able to find her yet? She is in her baby dolls bed. How she fit, I don't know.

You people who are now crying are blessed, because you will laugh with joy. Luke 6:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...