Sunday, August 08, 2010

A Happy Ending

After a long week.
Grace and Garrison
Last weekend I met up with my husband and my boys at Uncle T.J.'s (my brother) house to celebrate my nephews birthdays!!! Their birthdays are just a few weeks apart so they had one big celebration at the pool!
The kids had a wonderful time spending a few days at Uncle T.J. and Aunt Tennille's house

but they were exhausted and slept most of the ride home on Sunday, and didn't wake up until about 10:30 the next morning. It was a lot of fun but it was a long week for all of us!

Happy Birthday,
Gunner Grayson and Garrison!

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; Ecclesiastes 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...