Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Happy Little Camper

While the boys were in Colorado Jeff and I enjoyed our time with Grace. We took her camping and had a wonderful time!
She loved fishing with her Daddy....
and she liked how smooth the skin was...

but her favorite was playing with it fins.

Until the fish began to thrash.

After Daddy calmed both of them down he tried to let the fish kiss her good bye ;)
She helped us set up camp, she would open the camper door and say (to me) "Your Majesty" and to her daddy she would say "Your Majesty Daddy."(She has watched Cinderella about 25 times over the past two weeks;)

She was such a sweetheart, and we were blessed with a wonderful weekend together.
But her favorite part of the whole weekend was....
riding in Mr. Eric's boat!

We lost count of how many times she said...
"Can I get in the boat?" "I gotta steer it."


Yes, her daddy even let her "steer." She was in boat heaven! Thank you Mr. Eric I promise I didn't break anything...maybe just the throttle when I gassed on it!
“The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him.” Psalm 103:13

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of her hands on her face at the fish thrashing. What a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...