Sunday, August 08, 2010

Last Little Memories

I was going through our E-Mail Inbox a few days ago and I came across this email from Grandma.
Wed, March 24, 2010 3:32:23 PM
Hi
From:
Eva
To:
Jeff Cornett

Dear Jeff and Stacey
I trust all is well with you and your family. I thought I would let you know my new address and phone Number.
Phone Num. 402-887-4083
Piomeer Homes
500 P Street Apt 704
Neligh Ne 68756
Have a good day and the Lord be with you, I love you Grandma

This would be the last email we would recieve from her. I copied and pasted it into our blog so that when we print our blog memory book we will always have it with us.


It was a very long week for all of us...

Jeff took this one of his brother (such brotherly love) on their way back home. ;)

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” Hebrews 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...