Thursday, August 19, 2010

Snapshots from Summer

I've really enjoyed spending time with the boys, we've enjoyed sleeping in and just hangin out together.
Jared has hit the pre teen years... he has enjoyed sleeping-in and would sleep til 11a.m. if we let him. ;) He gets this one honestly. Sleeping was one of my favorite past times growing up. Heck... I still enjoy my afternoon naps...when I can manage to fit one into our day.

He was showing me his Tae Kwon Doe moves, that he learned at Kids College earlier this summer...

Playing baseball in our back yard..

to going swimming in the pool..

or playing on the trampoline as the water sprays us as we try to keep cool.

To setting off fireworks on the 4th of July.
The children beggin to come inside. ;) They were out there for about 10 minutes. As I'm mopping the kitchen floor, I hear coming from the back door "Mom can we come in?.. It's hot out here."

...to shivering and trying to keep warm in Colorado.

Finally getting to finish building his bike ramp (with a little help from his daddy this time) after his foot healed...

and for all of us to take a turn and enjoy.
This is to another fun and very hot summer... 1,000 pop sickles down, and to another school year just around the corner.

God, your ways are holy. No god is as great as our God. Psalm 77:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...