Friday, August 06, 2010

Nana & Papaw's Photos

Thanks for capturing these moments on camera.

These are just a few of our favorites....

Not sure what Caden was looking at, but it looks to me like some pretty serious fishing is about to take place;)

Papaw and the boys during their Jeep adventure.

I love this one. No posing... just boys laughing... enjoying the mountains and its wild flowers.

Nana got out to take a picture of them driving along the side of the Mountain. Wow what a beautiful view! That's my kind of Jeep ride!

The Men in the Mountains.

Caden taking in the beautiful view, and Jared about to capture it on camera for his parents.

Trying to not get blown away by the wind. :)

Thanks Mom and Dad for taking these great pictures of the boys for us and for letting them join you on your Colorado adventure.

The Lord God is my strength. He makes me like a deer that does not stumble so I can walk on the steep mountains. Habakkuk 3:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...