Thursday, August 12, 2010

Her Big Day

Hello! Yes, I would like to talk to Grace, if she's available?
She got several birthday phone calls throughout the day.Wow! We had no idea how much she would enjoy that.

After we sang happy birthday we told her okay now blow out the candles!.. If you don't your daddy will! Now just look at all three of their faces. Jared: No dad don't! Caden: Fine by me, I'm just ready for a piece. Grace: Are you really going to daddy?

There she goes!

Jeff ended up doing most of the cake decorating, I had just gotten started when the phone rang with a call that I really needed to take. Didn't he do an awesome job!

Looking at her daddy after he placed the crown on her head. She loves him so much. In her eyes he hung the moon and stars and that is okay by me!

Everyone helped with putting her Big Wheel together.


Ready to Roll!
We had a fun evening celebrating together! I'm still trying to get used to this girlie princess phase...I'm used to the cars.. sports.. super hero phase.. ;)
Children are a blessing and a gift from the LORD.
Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...