Thursday, January 07, 2010

Abie Update

After a few calls and emails, we have had a few of you wondering what we decided to do about keeping our dog warm these next few days.

Well...after a good brushin and some good old baby powder...

we led her into the house where she could be warm.

She has a small area in the laundry room, just enough to move around a little. We will still let her out side throughout the day to potty and play.

This was her first time so she was refusing to come in, Jeff had to drag her into the house. Later she came in with no problem. She is such a good dog, Caden and I forgot she was in the house because she is so quiet!..Just happy to see us when we go to check on her.

3 comments:

  1. I knew you guys would keep her warm, no matter the decision. I bet she is like "what is going on? I am in the house?" lol. My crazy house dogs kept wanting to go out and play today. I let them for a little while and then I made them come in. It was crazy cold when the wind blew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love her to much to let her freeze. Yes, we could tell she was thinking "are they actually saying come...come on Abie! For 9 years I have tried and they have told me OUT!! What is going on people!?" lol. Oh our poor dog, she is going to be so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, after saying that...guess what? Someone didn't close the door all the way, Sophie got out of the building and got locked out of it without us knowing. When Eric walked out this morning he saw her. She was moving very slowly. He put her in the building to get warm quickly. Poor baby!!

    Glad Abie is enjoying the house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...