Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We Love Giving Our Kids A Hard Time..

At dinner tonight we were enjoying our very difficult meal to prepare...De Giorno Pizza! Jared had 1/4 of the pizza on his plate and this was seconds. I told him, you can have it, if you think you will eat all of it. He told me he could and if he did, we were to make us become rich! Ha! rich in love? NO. Rich in money, he told us. Yeah we are already rich in love. All the money in the world will not make you happy, there is only one thing in the world that will make you happy. Caden interrupted... only God will!! Yes that's right. Jared said," I know that". By this time Jared was finishing his piece of pizza. Giggling he says... okay make us rich. Caden said I wish there was no money so we would not have to buy anything. If there were only kids on the earth it would be this way. They decided Caden was too violent to be president and Jared would have everyone playing video games. Well I know who would be president. Who!? They asked. Grace would be! Caden said, but she doesn't know anything. That's what you think. We finished eating and I looked at daddy and said well I guess we need to get going, they have everything under control. Be sure to give Grace a bath, fix your lunches for school tomorrow and you might want to set your alarm two hours early, because it will be a long walk to school. Daddy said oh and don't forget to pay the electric bill. Also, be sure to feed the dog because she will get hungry too.

It's a good thing we tough him how to pump gas...but wait we will have the car with us... never mind.

Don't go!

Please stay.

Don't go daddy!! As they are sitting & laying on his feet.

Okay....we'll stay. Good! Can I have my desert now? Sure! Oops...just kidding. (As I'm shutting the pantry door) Since we're staying and we are still the boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...