Monday, January 25, 2010

On A Moments Notice

Jared asked if we could go visit Memaw, as we are on our way home from school today. I always forget to take a picture when I visit, but today I had all three of my kiddos with me this time, so I grabbed my phone to take a quick picture.
It's not the best quality, and Grace with no socks & shoes in the cold wind holding a toy car and blanket...oh well it's one of my favorites anyway. The spontaneous visits and pictures can sometimes be the best. I love how the sun is shining through the picture, I didn't see this when took it. I think Memaw was saying hello ;)

The boys love reading the marker at the foot of Theron's (Buddie) grave every time they visit.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these photos. They define why I love photography. You don't even have to know the story or the people in the photograph to see the emotion running throughout the photo. Which is very timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can just go visit when you want to! What a precious photo and moment! -Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...