Friday, January 01, 2010

As We Welcome 2010

We spent this new years eve with the kids. Last year they asked if they could stay with us to bring in the new year, just to see what it was all about. We had a lot of fun... We went out for dinner and the boys wanted to bake a cake, so we stopped by the store to pick up a few things. We got a cute video of Grace dancing to the Dick Clark New Years Eve Concert. I would post it, but it was too dark...bummer:( She was in bed about 10:00.. she wouldn't have lasted that long but she had a late nap today.
Jared seeing if he could take mommy down...he was horribly wrong! I give him 6 months and he will be as tall as me!

He tried so hard! It was about 11:40 when I asked him if he was okay or if he would like me to put him to bed? He said he wanted to stay up. This was 5 minutes later...happy new year sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...