Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Feeling Awfully Loved

For about a month, I've not been feeling well. Nothing to complain about or really slow me down. I've slowly been feeling worse over the last few days. Last night before I went to bed I felt awful. I called the doctor this morning and thankfully he called me in some meds. Grace was such a blessing to me today. All day she was so sweet and helpful. My hubby was so wonderful, he picked up the boys from school while Grace & I took a long well needed nap. And he fixed dinner for all of us tonight.
I ended up in our computer room/study (the smallest room in our house) my hubby was on the computer so I plopped down on the love seat to visit with him, after my nap. This is where I spent most of the evening. Jared joined me for dinner and asked if I would like to watch a movie. Later the other two kiddo's saw what was going on and joined us. I love my little family and I guess they love me too even when I'm sick ;)

3 comments:

  1. isn't family grand? love to be loved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better soon Stac! We have seriously got to get together soon. After Feb.17th I will not have class on Wed's or Fri's. Maybe we could take the girls to the park or Pump It Up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Sounds fun Jess!! I will call or email you the end of Feb. The girls would love that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...