Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~The Redhead Alien Kid~

Caden was so excited after school today. He's getting into the car, with a huge grin on his cute little face, and saying "LOOK!! I look like an Alien." Wow! You sure do! Well, how did you lose this one.. Were ya eating lunch? No. You had the nurse pull it? Nope. I pulled it myself, and it didn't hurt or bleed one bit! I went to see the nurse, just to get my tooth necklace.

He has yet another loose tooth, if he keeps this up "alien food" just might be his only option. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Too Cute! Love when they start loosing their teeth. It looks so funny and they sound funny too. You should totally serve him green ice-cream and tell him it's alien food. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I will try that one tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...