Monday, January 11, 2010

What will He Say Next...

Last night I told the kids they could put in a short movie while they waited for their turn in the shower. After all were bathed I walked into the boys room, and saw that Grace had a very comfy pallet on the floor. Caden said that he had made it for her. "It has three blankets and two pillows!" I see that, you did a awesome job! I said, you love your sister... hua? Yes.. Do you remember before she was born, when it was just you and Jared? Yes. Aren't you glad she is in our family? "Well, I did like it better before." (Honestly, I was shocked that he said that, because they are pretty good buddies. Jeff and I catch him looking at her like she is just so cute) Why? I asked him. "Because I had my own room." I bet it is still pretty cool sharing a room with your brother too. "Yes it is, but he talks a lot. Even after you tell us, no more talking after we have gone to bed."

Huh~ just never know what that child will say next.

2 comments:

  1. That was too funny Stacey! Jace told me the other day that he liked it better when he had his own room because Kenzi is always waking him up so that he will turn the TV on for her and lies in his bed talking to him while he is trying to sleep. LOL! Huh, maybe we should let Jace and Caden room together? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan to me. Them poor little boys are just sooo miss treated. NOT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...