Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Senior Moment


The other day I needed my 1/2 inch Dewalt drill to finish a job I was workin on. Went to were it was supposed to be and found only the empty case. This revelation filled my mind with anguish at the thought of someone having invaded my space and taken my drill. Well, I calmed down and thought that perhaps I loaned it to a friend or family member. This launched a wave of calls to everyone that might have possibly needed or had a need for such a tool. No luck. I prayed about it, we simply could not afford to purchase another one to replace it.
Well today, long after I had given up on finding my drill, I was lookin for somthin else in our lawn building and saw a box that used to be mounted in my truck. Looked in the box and lo and behold a senior moment was revealed. I fell to my knees in praise. Apparently I stuck it in there "for a minute" and got side tracked. My wife was happy and amused with the situation and suggested that I blog about it. I agreed and said "A Senior Moment."

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry Jeff. I have plenty of these, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud! Totally something my kids would do except my Kenzi "Grace" would have been in the car, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...